Location: Ft Meade, MD
Security Clearance: NSA Fullscope Polygraph
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
• Write stable, robust C applications and libraries for a variety of platforms.
• Engage in reverse engineering of existing applications and libraries.
• Audit the code of peers for potential flaws and security concerns.
• Thoroughly document, in a manner suitable for widespread publication, results of research and development effort.
• Represent the company in customer facing meetings and public venues.
• Limited travel as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other engineering field, or equivalent, and 7+ or more years of professional software engineering experience.
• Experience writing C/C++.
• Experience debugging applications.
• Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
• Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with at least one mobile or embedded platform programming environment is desired.
• In-depth knowledge of internals of one or more operating systems (Windows, Linux).
• Experience with kernel-level programming and/or debugging.
• Experience writing clear, concise documentation.
• Experience reverse engineering existing applications and libraries.
• Experience with IDA Pro or Hopper.
• Experience with cross-compilation and multi-architecture code.
• Experience writing/debugging network based applications.
• Experience writing/debugging multi-process/multi-threaded applications.
• Experience integrating encryption into applications.
• Experience with DBI frameworks a plus (DynamoRIO, Pin).