Location: Denver, CO
Security Clearance: TS/SSBI/SCI
The Intelligence Analyst will provide operational and technical support to National & Navy missions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Successful candidates will have detailed knowledge of National systems and their application to support Navy missions, the ability to work across intelligence disciplines to provide real-time support to operations and experimentation, apply technical expertise to complex analytical problems, and work as part of a team orindependently.
This position is located on a client site and may require on-call SME support to a 24×7 military operations team.
• Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly (or agreement to take poly when requested)
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering, or Operations Research is preferred
• Experience with SIGINT or ELINT
• Subject Matter Expertise in National Systems application to foreign / maritime C4ISR, target ID and data acquisition; 4+ years Naval / Intelligence Community experience preferred
• Experience in prioritizing targets and application of Signals Intelligence in support of Navy / other Service missions
• Previous experience supporting both DoD and Intelligence Community customers, to include interactions with community seniors and military officers to include Director and Flag / General Officer levels
• Familiarity with Fade/MIST, NTIPS, GALE, CBET, and other analytical tools
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with leadership experience
• Strong oral and written communications skills. Will be expected to brief and contribute to written documentation
• Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -government, military and contractor
• Team player with the ability to also work independently with limited supervision or oversight