Location: Arlington, VA
Security Clearance: SECRET
The Radar Solutions Engineer will be responsible for our Radar business expansion by identifying potential customers, understanding and assessing their challenges, providing technical engagement, collaborating with team members to develop and propose winning solutions.
A passion for radar technology, a strong technical and sales/customer service acumen, and results driven mindset is a must to provide ‘best-in-class’ technical guidance, responsiveness and professionalism in all customer interactions.
• Serve as liaison between internal teams and customers to assess specific needs and offer and/or develop solutions.
• Consults with sales team to estimate costs for customers.
• Support the develop of Statements of Work and responses to Requests for Information and Solicitations.
• Identify new product and product enhancement opportunities.
• Use technical knowledge to support and build solutions and sales.
• Work with engineers from various departments to ensure proposed solutions can be integrated with current systems and equipment.
• Provides technical training to clients.
• Ensure product performance meets customer standards and requirements.
• Prepare various documents and reports as needed.
• Stay current on relevant technology trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience is preferred.
• Radar design & systems engineering experience.
• Strong sales and service skills.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities.
• High level of patience and service.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to motivate team members.
• Problem solving abilities.
• Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.