Location: Reston, VA
Security Clearance: US Citizen/Clearable
The position responsibilities include data analysis, signal and clutter phenomenology identification/capture/modeling, and advanced algorithm development, implementation and testing.
Projects will involve a variety of advanced sensing and Command and Control systems, ranging from Undersea Sensors to Airborne and Space systems employing sensory modes spanning, Acoustic, Radio Frequency, and Optical/IR.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
• Capable of researching and implementing advanced processing methods
• Demonstrated Knowledge Skills and Abilities in one or more of the areas of Sonar, Radar, Streaming Video, SIGINT, or related sensing domain
• Demonstrated Knowledge Skills and Abilities in one or more of the subjects of Statistical Adaptive Array and Multichannel Processing, Stochastic Processes and Applications, Classical Inference/Detection and Estimation Theory, Fusion, Tracking, Classification, or related field
• Candidates must be comfortable in small work groups, doing extended development with minimal oversight and direction
• MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
• Experience in mathematical/physical modeling, simulation and performance analysis
• Experience analyzing data on very large and diverse scales
• Programming experience in Java or C/C++